Texas Boat & Watercraft Insurance
At HARCO Insurance Services, we can offer a wide variety of coverages and options for your boat, jet ski or personal watercraft. Some boats or smaller watercraft may even be covered under your current homeowners policy. The size, type and value of your boat, personal watercraft or jet ski will be part of the determining factors in evaluating your insurance coverage needs.
Let one of our knowledgeable agents review your coverage options and provide you with recommendations for your specific insurance needs.
- Physical Damage Coverage - Adding this coverage to your policy protects your boat while in storage and during transport. This covers your boat as well when out of the water, including but not limited to: fire, lightning, vandalism or theft. You can also obtain emergency service reimbursement for expenses related to towing, labor or supplies.
- Liability Coverage - This coverage will assist you in the event of a collision with another boat, dock or other boaters.
- Personal Liability - This helps protect you or family member if you have an accident that causes injury to another person.
- Medical Payments - This covers medical expenses if you or someone in your boat is involved in an accident.
- Property Damage - This covers damage that may be caused to another person's property while operating your watercraft.
Boat and Watercraft Insurance in Texas
Consult with one of our professional agents at HARCO Insurance Services for a customized program for your specific insurance needs. We can evaluate your boat or jet ski insurance needs and provide coverage options and qualified available discounts for your consideration. Some additional discounts and coverages may include:
- Accident forgiveness
- Roadside assistance
- Boat removal
- Boating safety
- Multi policy discounts