HARCO strives to be a Risk Management Partner in addition to an insurance agent on behalf of our clients. We offer the following “Something of Value,” risk management services:
- Communication is a vital part of our ‘Something of Value’ service. The open line of communication that we maintain with our clients enables us to monitor any new risks which arise, and could subject their assets to undesired or unknown exposures.
- We provide a complete TEAM approach to the servicing and management of our clients’ programs. Our entire staff of professionals is prepared to exceed your expectations with their skills, and most importantly, their attitude!
- We assist our clients with the analysis and identification of hazards to formulate solutions that are structured for the individual needs of our clients.
- Risk Analysis- At HARCO, identifying and evaluating risk, exposures to risk, and methods of handling risk is a primary focus. Instead of reactively addressing liability, we prefer to identify and eliminate risk proactively (when possible).
- Claims Review- the process of identifying and evaluating loss often provides insight as to how to minimize or eliminate the hazards that cause losses. This review is available quarterly, semi-annually or annually as desired or needed.
- We will propose the proper plan of insurance for your protection based on your specific financial needs and exposures to risk.
- We market your insurance program to select the insurance company or companies best suited to your specific business, industry and service standards requirement.
- We help you review your operation to determine the best methods to reduce the risk of potential accidents or loss. This reduction of exposure to accidents or loss improves the overall safety conditions for employees of the business and could result in lower overall insurance costs.
- We assist with prompt, fair claims settlement in the event of a loss. We are your liaison with the insurance carrier making sure your needs are being satisfied.
- We review your insurance program on an annual basis, or more frequently if desired, enabling us to adjust your program when changes arise, and to more currently evaluate your needs.
- Loss Control Services / Safety Management Services are also provided by the preferred insurance carriers that are represented by HARCO. These include personal loss control visits, safety awareness programs, safety videos, driver training programs, guides to establishing safety award programs, and other specialized assistance. These insurance carrier products and services are available to our clients upon request.
Consulting Services – Public Entities:
HARCO provides consulting services to the Board of Directors for many Houston area Municipal Utility Districts. These services include the review and assistance in placing the necessary insurance program, bonds and accident insurance. Our consultants are available to meet with the Board for coverage review, coverage recommendations, analyzing claim experience and overall consulting on the risk management of the district.